Optimize label design for silver foil printing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
If your work is good, I will give you a five star rating and a fantastic review. My reviews are taken seriously, as I am an oDesk to 100 client. We expect only top-level design quality and skill regardless of your bid amount. Amateur work will not be sufficient for this job.
We have an existing vector design for a product label. The logo and concept are complete, however we need the design to be optimized for printing on 4x3 silver foil BOPP label.
Your work will involve the following:
1. Take existing design elements and optimize them for the size and material of the label
2. Add in the text that we provide. This will include company contact info, directions, ingredients, etc
3. Add effects and elements to make the best use of the silver foil material. Provide options for different proposed techniques and effects
4. Add round, green logo that says "Non-Toxic" to the label, and makes use of silver media
5. Generate vertical bar code from provided UPC number