We are a leading online marketing company that is dedicated to designing cutting edge products, plugins, and training courses to help online marketers and local business reach a new level of success in any market.
About the JOB:
The Operations Manager will be responsible coordinating staff, payroll, driving revenue, best practices, human resources, supervising production, facilitating inter departmental communication, sales, marketing, customer service, and strategic input.
• Coordination and Supervision - Improve the operational systems, processes and policies in support of organizations mission -- specifically, support better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organizational planning.
• Financial - Review financial data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls.
• Best Practices - Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
• Human Resources - Organize recruitment and placement of required staff. Establish organizational structures. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
• Production - Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, pricing and sale of products. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
• Communication - Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of all departments. Facilitate coordination and communication between departments.
• Sales, Marketing and Customer Service - Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
• Strategic Input - Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans. Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence.
• Organizational Effectiveness - Drive initiatives in the management team and organizationally that contribute to long-term operational excellence. Providing consulting services on matters related to fundraising, tax and insurance questions, and business structure and growth.
• At least 3 years experience in Operational Management
• Strong background and work experience in Finance
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, google docs
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• 3 plus years experience in working remote managing a team
• 2 plus years knowledge online marketing
• Knowledge and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
• Demonstrated leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
• Budget development and oversight experience
• Excels at operating in an fast pace, community environment
• College degree in business administration, commerce, management, or industrial technology. Certain schools offer bachelor's and master's degrees in operations management.
• Excellent people manager, open to direction and
• Collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
• Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
• Ability to look at situations from several points of view
• Persuasive with details and facts
• Delegate responsibilities effectively