Online b2b media company seeks experienced event planner and manager to organize new:
- 1 ½ day trade seminar and exhibition in USA with expected 100-200 total participants and 10-20 exhibitions.
- 1 ½ day trade exhibition with a few seminars in London with expected 200-400 total participants and 50-75 exhibitions
Applicant will be required to perform, but not limited to following:
- Venue/hotel and on-site local services and resource selection, RFP, negotiations and contracting
- Prepare resource master plan requirements for all aspects of planning, marketing and execution
- Conduct survey to target registration, sponsor and exhibiting market base to access interest, suggestions for seminar topics and speakers, etc.
- Coordinate speaker research, invitations, evaluation, negotiation and contracts
- Prepare preliminary and final conference/exhibition write-up for brochure and web site
- Prepare marketing material
- Implement and coordinate marketing for registration, sponsors, and exhibitors
- Coordinate registration sales Initiate
We may select one applicant based near London or in USA or two separate applicants, for above listed events or additional ones which may be added.
Applicant should provide details of their past event planning experience and be prepared to provide 3 past event employer or client references.