Data entry, bookeeping. accountant, prepare working papers, financial statements, GST, Canadian Tax returns
1. Review prior year's data how and where it is posted on the gerenral ledger
2. Similarly post the date provided by email or in drop box to the correct account
3. Prepare journal entries as in the prior year
4. From the description of the business and various transactions, prepare relevant working papers, accts receivable and payable lists, bank reconciliations
5. Look at transfer accounts and determine where the transactions came from in other bank statements of the company, loan accounts etc.
6. Prepare financial statements ready for review and for preparation of Canadian Tax returns for the company
7. Ask questions and get answers and corrct where necessary.