Integrate responsive gallery from one theme to another
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- this WP site uses the Eleven parallax theme
- add a responsive gallery from another WP theme (Stardust)
- the responsive gallery will be taken from the WP Stardust theme (already purchased) and integrated into the Eleven theme such that when I create a gallery in a page (add media, create gallery) the gallery will look like the gallery from the Stardust theme.
- the Stardust gallery (big slider project) can be found at http://demo.qodeinteractive.com/st
- the left/right arrows will always be displayed, no hover necessary
- add the ability to re-arrange the photos in any order (drag and drop)
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Full stack AngularJS/Firebase web developer needed for hybrid mobile app
- Fixed-Price – Improve writing of article