Organized, Tech Savvy Assistant for Multi-Platform Digital Assets Producer
Communications Assistant with great organizational skills needed for growing new media company specializing in the personal growth and small business development areas. The assistant will be involved in pre-launch, launch and post launch tasks for authority platforms like the weekly web show, monthly digital magazine and quarterly virtual conferences.
Work from the comfort of your home for 6 months, part time. This important position reports directly to the Company’s President.
Tasks include and are not restricted to:
• Communicating with and prepping web show guests
• Helping with the live broadcast and recording of virtual conference presentations
• Creating or editing video clips of web TV show and promotional videos
• Communicating and coordinating submission of materials for the launch of digital magazine.
• Writing and distributing press releases and pitches
• Managing social media interactions during live Google Hangouts on Air or Spreecast or other virtual conferencing technology
• Creating Facebook ads and supporting other promotional campaigns for products and services
• Supporting internet marketing and off-line marketing efforts
The right person must be an effective communicator who is highly organized, success-oriented and technologically savvy (good command of word-processing program, spreadsheet program, simple graphics program, WordPress experience, social media experience), with the willingness and ability to quickly learn new technology tools.
Assistant needs to:
• Have a computer with reliable internet connection to complete tasks
• Deliver materials and complete tasks reliably and on time
Hourly pay will be dependent on experience and skills. You will be able to work from home and work your own hours to meet task deadlines. Upon completion of 6 months’ term, this contract position will be up for renewal. Excellent work performance may lead to a long term contract.
The Skills Needed:
The core requirements of this position are excellent organizational and follow up skills, strong computer skills, the ability to juggle multiple projects at once and being a genuine “people” person.
In general these are skills we are looking for:
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills. You are computer savvy and are comfortable picking up and learning new software. Work will be managed and communicated via Trello, Dropbox , Google Drive, Google Hangout and Skype
• Customer friendly – Good with people
• Very detail-oriented with strong follow up skill and tracking skill to manage both incoming and outgoing information (using spreadsheets is highly recommended)
• Ability to manage multiple projects at once (good project management skills)
• Is a problem solver
• Communicates clearly and consistently