Product Manager (Software as a Service Enterprise App)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We would like to engage an end to end PRODUCT MANAGER to work with our Product Owner for a new web based enterprise software system with a consumer interface. The job will be managing the responsibilities the Product Owner offers, including product deliverables, project management, team management, scrum, stand ups, reporting. It is important to have a team member who will hit the ground running and excite the team and project with efficiency and talent to move mountains. This is a challenging and inspiring project to work on.
An existing product already is live and operating with a 900,000 active database. However, we have recently received government grant to enable a citizen interface for our compliance application. We are looking to build from scratch.
Current system works in education and will be expanding to full social services model for delivery to citizens. Exciting project to work on with a partial existing team and new team to further develop to deliver our product on time by July 01, 2014.
Please contact us if you feel yourself confident in:
- Hands-on Development/QA (MUST know the field)
- Product management (risks and possible workaround)
- Product ownership (business must be turned into software)
- Scrum, XP development (sprints, backlogs)
- Project management (scope, difficulty, effort)
- Analysis and business deliverables
- Documents, Requirements analysis
- Ability to be on the same page with Development, Support and Management simultaneously
- Work on result and on result only
- Proactivity, friendship and ability to share your mind with colleagues
Full time, minimum of 40 hours per week, 12 month minimum contract, immediate start. Work times to be discussed and agreed. Excellent English spoken and written please.
Please respond with a voice recording and readiness for interviews ASAP. Our Product Owner, Egor, will be managing the interviews and explaining the role and project at the interview. Also, please be prepared to perform the task tests.