We are interested in the script from Rankpay.com
Clone is available here: http://gh-export.us/rankpay/
It uses google searches api, websnapr, google keywords suggestions etc
We want it to work slightly different though:
1) enter website
2) Google Country and Language (google.co.uk and english for example)
3) enter a search term
keyword | Google | Competition | Opportunity | Exact Local Searches | Broad Local Searches | Exact Global Searches | Broad Global Searches
4) same add and remove keyword feature
5) package proposal: 3 packages, example:
Small: 9 points
Medium: 27 points
Large: 45 points
--> each keyword entered sums a number of points, depending on opportunity, example:
excellent= 1 point
very good= 2 points
good= 3 points
average= 6 points
hard= 12 points
We currently use manually:
--> It has all the required data, not sure if we can implement it...
Let us know you experience, and pls address your reply with my name, its Robert. I don't want standard replies that have not evaluated this project first, they will not be considered...
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Experienced Node.js Programmers - THIS IS FOR YOU!
- Hourly – NODE.JS DEV FOR LONG-TERM POSITION
- Hourly – NODEJS EXPERT WANTED!