I have a law firm with a good website, which needs to be optimized. I want to get
in the top rankings/page one organically with Google and other search engines such as Yahoo and Bing for twenty keywords.
This project if proves successful will be awarded on a monthly basis
We require 200 PR4,PR5,PR6 PERMANENT RELEVANT one way non-reciprocal dofollow backlinks on sites related to Legal industry. You will be provided with specific keywords.
Sites need to be mainly sites. Whitehat is crucial and required.
The following requirements are a must:
- Experience in Google Panda and Penguin
- Whitehat techniques only
- Able to show portfolio
- Good communication skills in English
- at least a 4.5 ranking
- Has strong SEO skills, as represented by previous work
- No automated submission tools. 100% whitehat manual linkbuilding. Using any auto-submission tools is reason for immediate contract termination with 1.0 feedback.
- Minimum 3 LIVE links per hour (not-yet-approved/moderated does not count)
- A detailed Excel list of clickable live backlinks created is expected every day.
- Usage of oDesk timelogging tool. No working for other people during time logged for us.
Links MUST NOT be made using automated software or any other illegal linking methods. Blackhat or Grey hat methods will not be accepted nor paid for. We have the right to reject URLs that do not comply with the following:
* 200 PR4, PR5, PR6+ backlinks (ACTUAL page of link must be at least PR4)
WHITE HAT ONLY - Absolutely NO black hat or Grey hat tactics
* Only backlinks from relevant ENGLISH language websites related to Legal industry.
All should be quality links.!
*All links must be dofollow
* Links must be permanently active dofollow links.
* Links must be permanent, never expiring.
* NO Subdomains
* All links must be permanent ONE WAY non-reciprocal links from relevant websites. (NO Rented links).
* No more than 20 other external links on same page where the link occurs.
* Each link must be on separate domain (with unique IP address).
* links must be on different C-class IP block.
* Page should not be excluded by robots.txt.
* Linked SITES must be search engine friendly, established and fully active.
* Link page must be search engine friendly, visible, readable.
* Link page must already be indexed and cached by Google, msn and yahoo within last 30 days.
* No contextual ads sites, scraped content, mirror sites, popups, intrusive advertising, NO SPAMMING, etc.
* No links from: ARTICLE or DIRECTORY SITES, FORUMS, comments, torrent sites, from guest books, classifieds, dynamic links, link farms, link-exchange programs, Free For All websites, hacker, gambling, porn sites, ping sites, etc.
* No fake PR or sites banned by Google, Yahoo, Bing.
* No links from "under construction" pages.
* No sites which ask for money later.
* No use of automated software or bots.
* No use of blackhat software.
* No links from rel="nofollow" or "noindex" tag for pages.
* No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, no session ID's, etc.
* No link farms and link exchange programs
* No adult, porn, casino, viagra... etc websites.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The link builder should be highly experienced. Must know how to check that links are good. Please do not bid if you have limited or no link building experience. Good results will mean ongoing business for you.
Please provide your Reference. Show the past link building work you've completed. It will be held in confidence. Experience is important and proof of quality work and extensive experience is required.
How to apply:
Please send a unique cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your proficiency with SEO and before-and-after examples of websites on which you’ve worked
2. You must start your bid with "SEO for Law Firm" to prove you have read and understood our requirements otherwise your bid will automatically be rejected.
3. We need to be able to contact you via Skype.
4. How are you going to measure the progress of your job. Do you offer reports? if
so, could you give examples?
5. Lower bidder win this work. Maximum rate within 1$ or 2$.
Otherwise your proposal will be declined.
The applicant, before being hired, must be able to submit a report on the tasks he
will undertake and the time frame required and the number of hours to be spent, and estimated cost for the Project.
Skills: yahoo, english