Top-Notch Virtual Assistant Wanted for Retail Real Estate Company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
The VA will handle a broad range of duties on a day-to-day basis, including operational activities. The VA will support a team of leasing executives and be responsible for a variety of tasks and projects, both administrative and marketing.
Administrative activities include:
- Interface and coordinate client service activities
- Emailing marketing collateral to prospective tenants.
- Managing the leasing process
- Managing our filing system in DropBox.
- Managing and updating all of the company's contact lists and database.
- Maintaining and updating client reports in Excel.
- Producing proposal and correspondence in Word.
- Generating new business proposals in Powerpoint.
Marketing responsibilities include:
- Designing marketing materials and collateral using InDesign.
- Updating our website using WordPress.
- Posting blogs to our website.
- Designing and implementing email campaigns using Constant Contact.
- Managing all forms of social media for the company including: Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
The ideal VA should be enthusiastic, intelligent, dependable and creative. The VA should possess strong time management skills. We are deadline-driven and the VA must have the ability to prioritize tasks and projects and to handle multiple concurrent assignments to meet deadlines. Most importantly, the work must be accurate and completed on-time.
The VA should have the ability to work efficiently with various types of personalities. We require a high degree of professionalism and strong interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
The VA position we are offering is highly varied, which should provide for interesting and stimulating work. The ideal candidate should be able to work approximately 30 hours per week from Monday through Friday 9:00 AM-3:00 ET. We do have some flexibility, but please do not apply if you cannot work the above days and hours.