DO NOT APPLY IF YOU INTEND TO WORK ON A PER-NUKE BASIS!
We are looking for a qualified (and possibly certified) candidate to join our team as our dedicated SENuke Expert. We are not interested in the fly-by-night contractors who are only seeking to earn a bit of cash for doing minimal work. We are only interested in the highest quality of candidate for this position.
To qualify for this position you MUST exhibit the following qualities:
1. Reasonable English Skills (You must be able to read/write English fairly well, but we do not expect perfection.)
2. Be SELF MOTIVATED!
3. Be able to follow instructions to the letter.
4. Be able to work with new concepts in SENuke that you’ve not used previously. Not only do we use the regular methods, we have also implemented some other methods to make sure the articles in the SENuke system are more relevant to the categories that we promote.
5. You must absolutely be able to fulfil a variety of hours per week. Some week will be low hours, other weeks will be high hours, but our workflow is constant.
6. Must be able to connect with a VPS
7. Must be able to give DAILY! Reports to management.
8. You must work on an hourly basis.
All nukes will be run from a VPS which you will be able to access.
When submitting your application, you MUST answer the following questions or you will be disqualified.
1. Detail your experience with SENuke.
2. At an estimate, how many campaigns have you created or run so far.
3. What methods do you use to vary the types of nukes used?
4. Are you experienced in not only full sized nukes, but also small ones like social bookmarking nukes, etc.. Please be detailed in your answer.
5. What other SEO software do you have experience with?
6. How could you use SENuke and other software to benefit our websites?
7. What reporting methods will you use for us?
8. Do you have writing skills, at least for basic grammar correction?
9. Are you open to using new systems, which we have developed in house, for some of the nukes?
10. What other methods have you used for effective SEO, please be detailed in your answer.
11. Do you also have experience in white hat methods of SEO? Please be detailed in your answer.
12. If hired, when would you be able to start?
13. Are you applying with your BEST hourly rate?