25 Halloween & Ghost Stories (300-400 words a piece) for a children's book (CREATIVITY is a must)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I am looking for a VERY CREATIVE writer with a CHILD-LIKE imagination.
I will need 25 short stories (300 words a piece) about Halloween, ghost stories, spooky tales, etc. These stories will need adventure, excitement, be filled with colorful and rich adjectives. Stories must have a twist and have a certain "edge" to them.
-----> *** Excellent English is a must. These stories need to be written in proper story form and error free! It will be an ebook for children ages 4-8.
By applying for this job, you agree that I will retain all rights to the stories.
* The stories must bring out emotions through the words
* The writer must be very creative and have a very vivid imagination
* Each story must have some type of twist or spook to it!
* These stories are for children 4-8 years of age (writing must reflect that - NOTHING VULGAR OR OFFENSIVE)
* If you are chosen for the job, I will give you a list of story ideas for each story.
--> To be considered for the job:
1. Tell me 3 reasons why you are a suitable for this job.
2. Tell me how long it would take you to complete this assignment
3. Write 150 word blurb about the "Trick or Treating at the Haunted House!"
4. Reply with: Trick or Treat!
*Please follow these simple instructions. (I need someone that can follow instructions well.)
Thank you for your time.
Have a magnificent day!!!
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Amazon Kindle eBook Publishing (Proofread, Edit, Add Pictures, Publish)
- Fixed-Price – Children's Book Illustrator
- Fixed-Price – Children's Book Series (CREATIVE, FUN, & INSPIRING)