Indonesian University Admissions Consultant
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
This is a very specific consultancy job and I need someone who has specific expertise in assisting LOCAL students gain admission in Indonesian Universities.
I have two students who are from Kalimantan and they need assistance getting into university - one wants to become a teacher, one wants to become a mechanical engineer. We are considering Medan, Surabaya and Jakarta universities.
Here are the details of the job:
Stage 1: Information Gathering - deliver information in English to me. via ermail and/or Skype.
- Find a range of study options in Indonesia for Mechanical Engineering and Teaching degrees.
- Gather pertinent course information such as entrance requirements, application process, exams required, course fees, start dates, etc.
- Gather pertinent location information such as living costs in the area, accommodation options, public transport options,
Stage 2: Counsel the prospective students in their local language.
- Talk to the students over the phone to explain the information you have gathered.
- Assist the students go through the application process.
- Advise on exam preparation and any other general university entrance processes.
I will pay for your phone calls and any expenses incurred with proof.
Skills: engineering, teaching, english