Below is a sample of our job description for a Sales Account Manager.
We are looking for remote sales staff to support our Account Managers and generate leads for staffing company sales.
If you can sell our staffing services remotely please tell us how you can help.
We don't have any remote workers currently so expect you will have a plan to implement your new role.
You must include how you can generate us business in the plan. The role must produce sales.
Prefer prior staffing company experience.
TITLE: Account Representative FSLA STATUS: Exempt
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
LOCATION: Field Offices
PURPOSE: Establishes relationships with businesses and their hiring managers that utilize contingent labor. Plans, initiates, and assists Link Staffing Services through marketing of temporary, temp-hire and direct - hire staffing services.
• Responsible for making a minimum number of 100 prospect calls per week and 15 complete sales presentations each week. Ratio of sales to presentations should indicate degree of effectiveness. Utilize advertising, promotional aids, and available programs. Prepares and presents sales proposals as necessary.
• Responsible for growth of 40 hours of additional business each week over the previous week’s billed hours. Number of additional new hours billed monthly should equal 160 in a 4-week month and 200 in a 5-week month.
• Develop a monthly plan to effectively market Link’s staffing services in the sales territory. Maintain a 9-week planner board with current prospects. Submit market/sales plan to manager for upcoming week on Friday.
• Maintain consistent and effective “Client Prospect” follow up activity according to the schedule in the Operations Manual.
• Leads provided should be properly followed up.
• Generate a specific gross dollar volume and gross dollar profit for each operating period. The number of times actual results fall below an increase in territory volume according to annual plan.
• Keep expenses at a minimum. Avoid unusual or unnecessary expenses. Submit weekly expense reports according to policy.
• Maintain contact with clients to insure continued satisfaction and obtain additional sales leads and job placements. Prepare monthly service calendar on existing clients. Keep company informed of changes within the client which would affect business. Maintain current client profile on any prospect worth repeat visits and submits client profile to manager upon request. Prepare client correspondence as required.
• Maintain effective telemarketing/teleselling which generates an adequate schedule of sales appointments.
• Submit daily call reports and weekly expense reports. Determines who the prospects are and develops a useful resource document or client profile. Records account rep’s activity and reports useful information for repeat calls.
• Report to the office each morning and afternoon to insure the personal contact necessary for the exchange of ideas and information between management, client service, and sales. Reinforces teamwork concept to insure continuity of service.
• Responsible for owning or leasing a vehicle. Able to perform required sales activity within their territory. Maintain personal vehicle in good working condition.
• Responsible for maintaining appropriate business attire and representing the company with a professional appearance. Adheres to the dress code outlined by the company policy.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Knowledge of cold calls, sales, and marketing.
• Skills in developing accounts and negotiating with clients.
• Skills in preparing sales proposals.
• Ability to follow up sales leads and develop them into business opportunities.
• Ability to deal with rejection and continue to penetrate the market to uncover new business opportunities.
• Ability to excel in a competitive environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent; 2 years experience in service related sales, and strong customer service skills, proven sales skills, computer, knowledge, high energy level, persistent, problem-solving ability, able to handle rejection. A college degree, 2 years of sales classes or formal education in sales or business management, 3+ years of outside sales experience and knowledge of strategic selling concepts is preferred but not required.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Marketing Design Expert for Brochure / Sales Sheet
- Hourly – market research and whitepaper
- Hourly – Staffing Company Recruiter