This job is as follows:
1. I provide:
- a list of shoes on my supplier's website
- very precise instructions (in Word document) which explain how to get the shoe data from a website, and put the data into a file using Excel
2. You go to the shoe website and populate a CSV file (using Excel) according to my instructions.
3. For each shoe I also need its images from the website (about 4 or 5 images per shoe) put into a zip file.
The output will be:
- one CSV file with multiple rows (one row per shoe)
- multiple ZIP files (each zip file containing the images for each shoe).
The first job will be for 3 shoes and if this succeeds, and the data comes back 100% clean, I have a lot more work.
Please note to do this job you will need:
- an internet connection
- know how to put images in a zip file
- know basic use of Excel