SMM & Community Outreach
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This job will be the promotion of our website by Social Media and involvement in relevant forums/ communities and directories.
This job requires investigation/understanding of what drives/motivate people to take up online courses/learn something online. If you respond well enough we can discuss the actual site during the interview process.
Your tasks will be to:
1. Help develop the social media strategy for the site
2. Create interesting content in the form of: infographics, memes, motivation, quotes, stories, or in blog format
3. Promote it via various Social media and other channels
In terms of your capabilities, you will also:
1. Understand what it takes to attract people to consume content
2. Have knowledge about basic selling principles
3. Produced great content - can you provide some varying examples
4. Have grown fanpages on facebook and other social networks
5. Managed blogs - are you currently managing one?
6. Be familiar with curation/social monitoring tools - fb interest lists, google alerts, google reader, hootsuite, etc
To apply please respond in an organised fashion to the points raised.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: curation, facebook