PHP - MySQL - API Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am an InfusionSoft Certified Consultant and my company develops web sites that run on Wordpress with Infusionsoft backends. These sites include membership sites, e-commerce and information marketing.
The ideal candidate would be someone who is very strong in these areas and would like to learn new skills working in the hot area of marketing automation. If you are easy to work with, communicate well, have these skills, plus an aptitude for learning new applications, I can teach you the InfusionSoft API.
I have many future WordPress-InfusionSoft projects and am using this paid screening test to develop relationships with talented developers.
As a test, I will initially pay you for up to two hours of work on this project and see what you come up with. I will give this same test to several people. Winners will be immediately eligible for work on client projects.
1. Install Git on a local server
2. Install a local copy of a Wordpress website on that server
3. Create a script to extract data, meeting certain criteria, from Infusionsoft, using the API and write to a text file on your server
4. Create a mySQL database and write a script that places that data in the database (no fair just importing).
5. Commit files from your server to git
6. Pull updated files down to production server from GitHub
7. Provide demonstration and documentation of how everything works
See the developer section the InfusionSoft web site for more information. I will provide you the necessary criteria and credentials:
Please provide a brief statement demonstrating your suitability. We'll award the project to the first seemingly-qualified individuals and you'll be assigned credentials to your own Wordpress and Infusionsoft sandboxes with a day to do your work and submit the modified files.
If successful we will negotiate ongoing terms and will be put to work on existing projects immediately. We look forward to working with you!