Our multimedia company has just recently started using oDesk to work with contractors and is interested in finding a very skilled Mobile Applications Developer that we can work with on a long-term basis.
The MOBILE APP DEVELOPER:
Preference will be given to candidates with existing Apple IOS and Android certifications or work experience.
- Required responsibilities for this position:
- Designing/prototyping, coding and unit testing of new application features
- Maintenance support of existing software code base for clients
- Updating end user and technical documentation
Skills and Attributes
The following skills and attributes are required for this position:
- 1+ year mobile development experience with iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, or J2ME
- Understanding of current trends in Web technology, including such concepts as web services, social media, mobile applications
- Able to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Focus on quality delivery
- has designed & developed Web Applications (not mandatory but bonus if you have - please indicate)
The following are desired skills and attributes for this position:
- Knowledge & experience in both Java and .Net
- Knowledge of other technologies such as PHP, Flex, etc.
- Application frameworks: SharePoint
- Web servers: IIS, Apache
Must provide a portfolio of something you developed:
1) Indicate Project Description & LINK
2) Cost of development
3) Time it took to develop a final product
- Are your rates open to negotiation?
- Explain to us in a brief description on how you normally deal with your clients from start to finish.
- What communication methods do you use?
If you feel in your heart that you possess all the above requirements, feel free to apply. We would love to see your work!
YOU MUST PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION REQUESTED AND MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS ABOVE TO APPLY. OTHERWISE, YOUR APPLICATION WILL BE DISQUALIFIED IMMEDIATELY.
Skills: prototyping, blackberry, troubleshooting, .net, apache