This position is for you to give my site a 1st Page ranking guarantee. My site is in the "Sugar Daddy" dating niche. I will be willing to pay 10% up front and the other 90% when you are able to get my site to Page 1 Google. I have paid a lot of money through oDesk and I can be trusted here. No one that I have ever hired on oDesk, who actually did work for me, has ever gone unpaid. Thanks!
This is my site: