Looking for sales person to help our business expand in CHINA.
Hello, we represent a UK based fulfillment that are looking to expand the Chinese customers.
IMPORTANT: Only apply for this job if:
a) You are located in Mainland China, Taiwan or Hong Kong
b) You fluently speak (and write) Mandarin Chinese.
Everybody else does not qualify.
What the job involves:
* Find suppliers (e.g. on the Internet, local business directory, etc.)
* Contact suppliers with specifications (I will provide this, but you might need to translate). Find one or multiple suppliers who can supply the machine.
* Provide me with an introduction to the supplier.
* Must be able to speak / write Mandarin Chinese (simplified and/or traditional Chinese). If you do not fluently speak/write Mandarin Chinese, then do not apply for the job.
* Must currently live in China (either in mainland China, Taiwan or HK).
* Must have experience contacting Chinese suppliers.
* You must be able to contact suppliers by email and/or phone during normal Chinese office hours.
To apply, let me know:
* Any similar job experience.
* Which city you live in.
* How much time you have to carry out the job.
* Whether you are available to work on this during Chinese office hours.
* Your hourly rate.
They provide a tailored service for Chinese manufacturers and wholesalers that want to be able to deliver their goods quickly throughout Europe.
This is the website that describes the companies services in full:
Basically Chinese customers ship pallets or containers of there products to their UK warehouse. The Europeanfulfillment.com package and ship overnight to anywhere in Europe.
If you think you can do this job, please apply.
I would like to arrange for a relationship which allows someone who is fluent in Chinese to communicate orders and act as a go between for my business and the Chinese entities to which we purchase and use the service.
Looking forward to a tailored response. This could be a full time role for the correct applicant.