Hours for this project may range from 8-40 hours a week. Applicants must reply with a link to their portfolio, hourly rate charged, and number of hours available per week.
In this role, you will be expected to develop dynamic user interfaces for the JustAnswer website that delight users and drive e-commerce revenue growth. The User Interface Designer is a pragmatic, creative force who entices and compels a UK user base, through his/her designs, to engage and transact on JustAnswer. You will work to actively assist in improving the usability, usefulness, and appearance of the site in collaboration with stakeholders across the organization.
As part of your role, you may be required to create the following graphical assets for JustAnswer.
• Overarching design elements, banner ads, landing pages, and site graphics
To qualify for this project you will have the following attributes:
• Native British English speaker leaving in the UK only
• 2-4 years of related contract or FT experience
• Ability to translate business requirements into cohesive sketches, concepts, wireframes, sitemaps, user flows, clickable prototypes, interface guidelines / specifications, and design standards.
• Understanding of graphical web design principles, typography, and composition.
• Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, Visio, and wireframing tools; familiarity with HTML, CSS, AJAX, Flash.
• Ability to produce high-quality work quickly, iterating toward the best solutions.
• Knowledge of web and banner ad best practices
• E-commerce experience preferred
• Online portfolio required
Skills: design, banner, graphics, english