Building a calling list for a Canadian Financial Services Company that focuses on life, health, & group insurance, as well as insurance-based investing.
Main target customers:
- Newlyweds & Young Professionals (average household income 60K +)
- Young couples with young children (who haven't opened an education savings plan or insurance on their children)
- Entrepreneurs (in business more than 2 years)
- Wellness Industry
- Savy Women (aged 25-40)
*** All must be located in Ontario. Ideally within Toronto or the GTA.
I need lists of the following:
- Wedding planners, bridal stores, wedding singers/bands, wedding caterers, wedding related companies.
- Childcare oriented places; daycares, toy stores, children's clothing stores, play rooms etc..
- Entrepreneur related list: networking groups, small business directories, entrepreneurial events & conferences...
- Lists of all Wellness Industry Businesses (2+years in business): gyms, yoga studios, fitness, chiropractor, RMT, dance schools etc...
- Women's groups: networking groups, local awards ceremonies, luncheon groups , meetup.com groups etc..
*** Please make 5 lists. All relative to Toronto/GTA. I need phone numbers, main contact, mailing address, email, website, years active in business, & if possible a brief description of the types of clients they serve. Please organize each list in a separate excel spreadsheet. This should take only 2-3 hours of work.