Magento, Nginx & MySQL Setup and Performance Optimizer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I have a Debian 6 Squeeze installed on my server. I need someone to create an installation script to install the latest production version of nginx, mysql, magento and follow the best practices link below.
In the end I am expecting a script and files (if necessary) that I can upload and run on a clean Debian 6 server. After executing the script my website should run with minimal to no effort.
• Cores 2
• RAM 6 GB
• SSD Space: 10 GB
• Install and configure the latest version of nginx
• Install and configure the latest version of mysql
• Apply the following best practices
• If you are an expert in the above technologies and have recommendations that will increase my performances please share your thoughts.
• Test the script on a clean install to ensure my website is working as expected.
• I will provide clean Debian servers as often as needed for testing.
• I will also test the script on a clean Debian server to verify it works