We are looking for a Marketing Associate to help with various tasks and responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage various social media platforms (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter)
- Manage client lists (CRM)
- Create and manage events using Eventbrite platform
- Create and format bi-weekly e-newsletter and send email blasts
- Arrange, schedule and promote events
- Create and manage webinars using Anymeeting platform
- Communicate and work with vendors and partners for events
Job requirements include:
- Experience in client list management
- Experience in email marketing and formatting an email newsletter
- Familiarity with varying social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter)
- Proficient in Wordpress, Email Marketing (kompozer), Data Entry
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Computer with strong, reliable internet connection
We are a fast-growing financial services company that specializes in retirement plans.
Part-time: Start with 20 hours/ week, with the possibility of going full time.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Public Relations Associate