VA job description:
I'm looking for a Virtual Assistant to help me:
• Manage incoming and outgoing calls & emails
• All of marketing (Direct mailings, Craigslist, Rehablist.com, ect...)
• Search for motivated sellers & cash buyers (Listsource, Craigslist, FSBO, ect..)
• Setting up appointments
• Negotiating/Submitting offers
• Sending over contracts
• Other administrative tasks
• Data analysis/entry into Excel, Word or other programs
• Research using the Internet or other information databases (pulling comps, ARV, property values, ect..)
• Must be accessible, online and on oDesk Work View during agreed-upon office hours
• And various other things
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT PREFERRED!! MUST HAVE REAL ESTATE EXPERIENCE WITH THE ABOVE LISTED!! PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO POSTING IF IT DOESN'T APPLY TO YOU! ALSO MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE SPEAKING W/SELLER/NEGOTIATING DEALS/CLOSING DEALS!!!
Must have a Broadband Internet connection. Should have a strong understanding of Internet and online communication tools, also the ability to multitask and take on multiple projects. Ability to meet deadlines & strong communications skills & attention to detail a must! An established reputation on oDesk preferred. Must speak good English!!! Training will be provided.
Skills: marketing, analysis, research, training, real-estate