Senior Systems Engineer has the ability and experience to handle design and implementation of firewall security, Local / Wide Area Networks, Storage Solutions and advanced Microsoft server technologies. The Senior Systems Engineer exhibits a high level of technical knowledge and is able to apply that knowledge to customer’s technical issues and problems. This position will assist other technical staff members in resolving issues or developing technical solutions for company’s customers, and effectively research and design technical solutions for customer opportunities.
Senior Systems Engineer designs, installs and supports IT solutions for clients, maintains client uptime and improves their computing experiences through effective monitoring, maintenance and problem identification and resolution activities
* Design, install, and support specific technology solutions for our clients.
* Manage, maintain, troubleshoot and support our users’ networks, equipment, software, and other related services.
* Identify user problems while working within a structured problem management and resolution process to remediate them.
* Work with other internal and external resources and vendors to deliver effective support services.
* Identify, document and troubleshoot users computing issues to resolution while maintaining customer satisfaction.
* Utilize Kaseya, and other service-specific tools and technologies to deliver onsite and remote user support services.
* Update service order information with accurate documentation of all activities conducted.
Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)
Microsoft Software Specific Certifications for SQL & Exchange
Skills: design, research, management, microsoft-windows, microsoft-small-business-server