Facebook Content Writing, Posting and Scheduling
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
- 30 clients a month, MUST have experience with facebook writing
- Must have perfect grammar, if you don't have, please don't apply. This job is for you only if you really write well
- Must be in tune with trends about the clients industry
- You will learn how to use google alerts to get inspired with fresh content
- We need someone that can work at least 2 hours on EST, our time, so we can better plan and communicate.
- Knowing how to schedule on hootsuite is a plus
- must know how to create fun without being silly, and provide accurate info about client's company and services.
4 posts / week per client
16 posts per client per month
around 30 clients
30 x 16 = 480 posts per month
Our past writer used to write 14 posts per hour. She would take around 34 hours, to research and write.
No pressure about the time frame, this is just an estimated time based on her experience and other employees we had in the past.
The first month will be more of a challenge, as you will have to check their site, competitors, and also Google Alerts. We have it in the social email, to help you with inspiration.
After the first month you will be familiar with the clients, so it will get easier every month.
After you do postings, we will have our Marketing Manager proofreading them. So all posts will need to be sent to us in a word doc, with pics, separated by the name of the client. 2 posts must have images.
After proof reading, we will ask you to schedule the posts in hootsuite.
We will provide examples.
Basically this job is about researching, writing and posting. We do this once a month only and schedule for the whole month.
I'd like to pay you a fixed amount of $10 per client for 16 posts.
16 posts will not be more than 500 words as they need to be short posts. Usually a 500 words article costs between 5 and 10 dollars.
Posts need to be creative, take holidays into consideration, games of questions - trivia (ask a question on Friday and provide answer on Monday), provide fun facts, information based on the client services and products, specials, etc. Posts need to be really diverse.
We are looking forward to have a long term relationship and as we grow, we will have more clients.
$10 will be for researching, writing, scheduling posts per client
Right now it will be around $300/month
Communication is extremely important in the week (s) you will be working with us. You will be required to write emails letting us know the progress. We also will need to talk with you on skype.
We would need to complete this in one week, 2 maximum. We need posts for october already, so we would need you to start immediately