Interesting Web Research and Data Entry / VA
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
*** To everyone who is interested in doing this work: Thanks for getting in touch.
I'm about to go away on a short break for a few days over Easter. I'll be camping and will not have internet access. I will review the applications and get back in touch with one or more applicants on Wednesday 3rd April.
Hello, thanks for reading this posting,
I'm looking for an assistant from the Philippines to help me with some web research and data entry. The research is in the field of Real Estate (houses) in Australia.
The work will involve doing searches on listing on various websites and identifying houses which meet certain conditions (e.g. price). Certain parts of the lisitngs will then be copied and pasted into a spreadsheet in Google Docs (like Excel - very easy to use).
I will provide full instructions, including short (10 minute) traning vidoes to show you what to do. I previously had a VA in the Philippines doing this work for me - she found the instructions easy to follow and also found teh work quite interesting. (Unfortunately she had to stop work due to family reasons.)
The work would start next Wednesday (after the Easter break) and would then run for a few days. There would be more work after that once I have processed the results from this initial research.
If everything goes well, I will also have some other VA work.
Personal skills required:
- Able to follow instructions
- A reasonable degree of personal initiative (to identify if something is not working, for example)
- Reasonably good spoken English . (It is not essential to be really great in English, but I would like to be able to speak with you by Skype voice in addition to sending traning videos and emails etc.)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good internet connection (fast enough to support Skype voice)
- Speakers + mic or headset on the computer
- (Ideally) A second screen on the computer to make it quicker and easier to copy and paste the information from the websites to the spreadsheet. This is not essential, but will make the work easier for you.
You would need to be available during normal working hours in the Philippines (I am in Melbourne, Australia).
I am looking for a competitive hourly rate (probably $3 / hour or under). I pay quickly and will pay bonuses for really good work. I'm looking to build a long term working relationship with the right person if you are open to receiving more work in the future.
I look forward to hearing from you (please tell me about relevant work experience).
Skills: typing, virtual-assistant-skills, english, research