Self-motivated all-rounder, with good IT skills, for Australian software company
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
An Australian based software company is seeking a self-motivated all-rounder, with good IT skills, to help with the company’s operation and growth.
Responsibilities will include:
• Obtaining in-depth knowledge of the software product.
• Writing how-to guides and videos.
• Testing the software before each release.
• Writing newsletters.
• Maintaining bug and feature lists.
• Assisting customers using the product.
• Online demos to prospective customers.
The successful candidate will possess:
• Excellent written and oral English.
• Good computer skills with you own computer and internet connection.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Apps.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Be self-motivated and able to work independently.
• Experience with video capture and editing software – desirable.
• Be hard working and dedicated.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a small company from the ground up where your contributions will be appreciated and rewarded.