Install & Configure 5 CRM's on my server for testing
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Here is an easy way to make some money in less than an hour. I will hire quickly, so you can get paid within 24 hours.
I'd like the following 5 CRM's installed on my shared Linux server:
1. OpenEMM (http://sourceforge.net/projects/op
Uploaded to server (OpenEMM folder)
2. X2 CRM (http://sourceforge.net/projects/x2
3. vTiger (http://sourceforge.net/projects/vt
4. CivicCRM (note: I have installed Drupal and would like the CivicCRM module installed and configured)
5. TBIS (http://sourceforge.net/projects/it
I have already uploaded the zip or tars for each CRM, and extracted some of them, but bid on the job assuming you will not upload, only configure.
I tried installing these myself and ran into problems - I was unable to get the installation files to run on a few of these, and the CivicCRM I kept getting an error message that the file could not be found when I was trying to install from a directory (many other users had this issue too). In summary, the problems I had were small, but I am not very technical and an engineer should be able to get these CRM's configured very quickly.
By configured, I mean: installed and running, admin can login to administration area.
Skills: linux, apache
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – SEO: Links & Other Tasks