Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I need a custom WordPress plugin developed for gym personnel’s which allows the admin to create members/athletes, post workouts/events to their blog, then go back and add times or scores for each athlete that completed the workout/event. The individual member/athlete should also be able to edit or update/notate their own specific results and also be able to search/view past results.
This has to offer the following;
1. A menu allowing users to post WOD post
2. Allowing admin to add scores to athletes profile
3. Viewing, editing athlete profile.
4. Allowing admin to add athletes.
1. Allowing athletes to register and login
2. Allowing athletes to edit their profile
3. Allowing athletes to add scores for each workout posted
4. Allowing athlete to update their scores posted by admin.
5. Displaying all scores on a separate page called profile.
6. Allowing users to share any scores on facebook.
Make sure the Admin can enter the score results for each athlete as well.
View working example here;
http://crossfitroots.com/ (See how the workout box works, its page athletes which has all profiles, how scores are added and edited from front end and shared on facebook). We would require athletes to login front end and add scores.
Design for all screens has been made and we can provide html of this design too.
You will need to give an update every 3 hours as per the task list and complete the work in 20 hours(maximum two continuous days).
Apply only if you have already build wordpress plugins, share your portfolio too.
Skills: design, facebook