First, see the attachment then read this:
We will make the overall design of the website and this code will need to basically drop into an open page with an existing header and footer.
Here is What It Needs to Do:
• The page will have a start_location and end_location sent to the page via two uri variables.
• The page should get driving directions for these locations via the APIs from Google Maps, Bing Maps and Mapquest. We will provide the API Keys
• The driving time and distance will be calculated for each and the directions will be displayed in an accordion to the left of the page. The route with the shortest time will be the top direction, in an expanded state and show up on the map.
• The other two routes will be sorted by driving time and will be collapsed.
• The a different route is selected via the accordion, the google map on the right will clear the old route and show the new one.
• The map will have traffic data and be in map mode by default and will use google maps for the base.
• If one of the directions provider hits is daily query limit, do not show it until the limit gets reset the next day.
• The destination should have a bubble on the map with some basic data such as its address, its known applicants and a link to view the street view and a profile page for it. A JSON API call should be made to a script we will write that will provide known residents and the link to view more. If street view is clicked, it should open in a modal window.
• If the user enters a new start/end location and clicks route, it should do the same thing with a new location.
The screen is a mobile directions screen. When the send to phone button is clicked, a window will popup asking the user for their phone number (using jquery). A text message will be sent to them (we will handel that and work with you you to make it happen via a ajax call) with a link they can click for a mobile formatted version of the directions from whatever route is active at the time the button is clicked. We will again provide a header and footer. We just need the UI for it that looks good and is simple on a current mobile phone.
NO HOURLY - Only Fixed. The person with the lowest cost and highest feedback score will get this.
Skills: json, design