Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are currently looking for an Android Trainer to help with developing the course content and teaching an Android Development course.
Must have excellent communication skills. Must be a native ENGLISH speaker.
Applicant must have:
- Over 7 years in Software Engineering including Mobile Development experience
- Strong background in Java Development
- At least 4 years' experience with building and deploying native Android applications for tablets and smartphones
-Experience delivering Mobile Development training onsite and/or Online
- Experience with developing course content for Mobile Development training
-Experience delivering training to diverse audiences
-Advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for teaching and mentoring
- Good understand how Android applications operate (application lifecycle, configuration files, intents, and activities)
- Hands on experience with Android UI – components, layouts, event handling, and screen orientation.
- Good understanding of Android custom UI elements and positioning
- Good understanding of Android services and broadcast receivers
- Good experience with Android adapters and file I/O.
- Hands on experience with database access API and SQLLite database.
- Experience as developer on App(s) publicly available in the Google Play App Market
- Proven experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Advanced ability with MS Word and PowerPoint