Are You an Expert? Want to teach your expertise?
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
I'm the founder of VideoSchoolOnline (dot) com, which has gained over 16,000 students in the past year. I've created 19 online courses on subjects related to video production, photography, and design.
I'm looking to expand my video content by partnering with professionals with a range of expertise. If you are trying to find a job, or have some spare time and want to make extra money, this might be the perfect gig for you. Below, find out more about how payment works. But first check out the list of topics that I want to create courses on. If your expertise isn't on here, shoot me an email with compelling subjects you know and would be willing to teach.
Types of courses that I need experts for:
- Photoshop CC Basics
- Creating a Responsive Web Design
- SEO Basics to Advanced
- Yoga for Beginners
- Yoga for Pregnant Women
- Advanced Yoga
- Adobe Illustrator Basics
- Creating Characters with Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign Basics to Advanced
- Cinema 4D Basics to Advanced
- How to Design a Logo
- App Development
- Doing Your Own Taxes
- How to do your own taxes for the self-employed
- Learning any new programming languages
- Special Effects Training
- Publishing an EBook
- How to create/format your own ebook
- Publishing an eBook on Kindle
- Becoming an Amazon Affiliate
- Beginning mobile game development
- Getting a Job/Job Coaching
- Building the perfect resume
- Languages - spanish/french/etc basics
- YOU TELL ME! What are you an expert in?
How does it work:
1. First, we'd have a conversation about your expertise and come up with a basic course curriculum. For each course, I require at least 1, and up to 5 hours of video content. This content can be screen recordings with audio, demonstrative video, or a combination.
2. Unless you live in the Bay Area, you will be filming the lessons on your own. Each lesson will be from 5-15 minutes. After completion recording, you'll send the files to me to edit and package together.
3. I will edit the lessons, post online, and promote. If you want to promote the course, you can as well.
PAYMENT: This is what you are all interested in. Payment works in two ways. First, I pay an up-front fee of $100 per hour of video content. If you send me one hour of tutorials, you make $100. If you shoot 5 hours, you make $500. Second, you act as an affiliate for your course and make 50% of each sale. So if we charge $99 for your course, you make $49 for every sale that you make. The more you sell, the more you make!
Requirements from you:
-Must be capable of high quality video production
-Must have screen capturing software that records in HD
-Must be able to comfortable teach in front of a camera
-Must have demonstrated expertise in your field
-On average, each course will take 10 hours of your time for preparation, production (shooting), and promotion
If you think you are capable of being an online teacher, I'd love to have a conversation with you soon!
Please respond with:
-Your name and telephone number/email
-Your area of expertise
-Any teaching/video experience
And we'll go from there!
Looking forward to hearing from you!