Various Parts - Technical Drawings & Renders - Inventor
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Carlton Industries is looking for a talented designer to work with us long term to produce technical drawings and renders of various parts that we produce and outsource.
We produce various components for a wide range of products and are constantly re-developing existing products and creating new products for manufacture. This requires accurate CAD drawings and a presentation that we can send directly to manufacture without any problems.
The person we are looking for will:
- Preferably have good experience using AutoDesk Inventor (as this is our preferred method of producing these parts).
- An understanding of how the manufacturing process works and what type of technical drawings are required so that the manufacturer can read these drawings without a problem.
- Has a strong work ethic and is happy to work on short turn-around times.
- Will have Skype to use as the preferred contact method.
We are looking for someone that wants to grow with our business and we are happy to increase pay as time goes on to reflect the importance of your role in helping our business.
Below is a link to download the project files for a typical item that we would design and produce. I have also included a sample of the output we would like which includes all dimensions, an isometric render, all relevant views and relevant materials listed. This is basically a test project so we can see your ability.
Included in the project file is:
- Photos of the finished produce welded together.
- Hand drawn (to-scale) dimensions.
- An example output that we are after.
Note: If there are any dimensions that are missing or you have any questions about the part, then you just need to ask and I will provide you with an answer.
We are keen to hire someone immediately if they fit the requirements.
Thanks for checking out this job.
- Carlton Industries Pty Limited