Print and Digital Publication Designer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Are you passionate about publication design and infographic design? We're a small studio (2 people: 1 designer--me, and 1 business head--my husband). We work hard but the clients are great. I don't have a formal office so you'll be working from home. Projects won't be steady in the beginning, but we're growing and hope you'll be part of that growth as well..
As I said, I'm looking for someone that can grow with my publication design studio.
To be able to work effectively together, this is what I expect from you:
- Have a basic understanding of publication design
- Have a good understanding of InDesign (the more, the better)
- Be detail-oriented
- Learn and accept constructive criticism
- Grow in skill and be able to submit your own designs to the clients
- Work independently on infographics, photo selection and publication layout
- Understand and comply with my design style (that being said, I would love your design input)
- Have your own Apple computer and required software
- Good illustration skill is a plus for infographic design
- Be reasonable and honest
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, In Design, and Phototshop
- Willing and able to learn.
Payment: Compensation will be based on your experience and individual needs
Estimated Duration: More than 6 months
Estimated Workload: Initially less than 10 hours/week, to be increased to 10-30 hours/week (likely by Oct/Nov)