Fix Landing Page Design and Implement Sign-in / Sign-up Connect Buttons
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for a developer to design, develop, and implement the connect buttons with full features (for LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Google, and Hotmail accounts) on our web site www.umugenzi.com and fix css errors / problems on our landing page in order to give our web site a professional look.
- Sign-in (log-in) and Sign-up (join or register) Connect Buttons for Twitter, LinkedIn, Yahoo, Hotmail, and Google accounts.
- Full features included: like authentication, prompt option to invite contacts (from LinkedIn, Twitter, Yahoo, Hotmail, and Google accounts), and periodically continuous invite reminders to users' contacts, etc.
- Place the Connect Buttons near the existing Facebook Connect Button on the web site, and make sure these new Buttons are also as language-responsive as the current one is.
- Design a nice and attractive logo/image to represent our web site, www.umugenzi.com, while the connect buttons are doing authentication of API.
- Fix the css error on the landing page / template design in order to give it a professionally designed outlook and optimized it in all internet explorers.
The Sign-up (join or register) Connect Buttons are to be placed on the Registration Page of Umugenzi, http://www.umugenzi.com/member/joi
The Sign-in (log-in) Connect Buttons will be placed near the Facebook Log-in Connect Button on the site.
The Payment terms:
- 10% of dollars up front.
- 30% upon completion Fixing the landing page.
- 50% upon completion of the Connect Buttons.
- 10% upon closing of the project / job.
No email or Skype solicitation please. All communications here on oDesk.
Please before you apply, do a quick analysis of the web site Framework, Script language, and Technologies involved with the work on www.umugenzi.com web site. Please mention what you understand in the job application.
Start the application with "here i come".