ASP.NET MVC Single Page Application with KnockoutJS, Durandal and Breeze
PLEASE DO NOT BID IF YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO DEMONSTRATE THE ABILITY TO DO ALL OF THE TASKS LISTED BELOW.
THE FIRST LINE OF ALL APPLICATIONS MUST BE THE FOLLOWING TEXT:
"I have experience developing web applications using ASP.NET MVC, KnockoutJS, Durandal and Breeze".
Applications not including that text will be deleted.
I am looking for an experienced web application developer for 10 - 20 hours per week for 10 - 20 weeks. This work is ideal for a developer employed full time elsewhere as an ASP.NET web developer and engaged in the kind of work described below. This project can provide some extra cash working evenings and weekends.
Working in Visual Studio and TFS, the developer must be able to do the following:
* Use Entity Framework (EF) Code First with Migrations to produce an SQL Server database.
* Use EF fluent API to alter the default mapping behavior.
* Write tests that recreate the database, add test data, and conduct simple CRUD operations.
* Use Visual Studio (connected to Team Foundation Service) to:
* Deploy a web application to Windows Azure Services and other production or testing environments.
* Deploy a database to Windows Azure and other environments.
* Use the Scrum workflow template to plan and assign features and tasks.
* Check code into source control after each coding session.
* Associate each code check-in with a TFS work item. Add comments at each check-in to describe changes.
* Create a custom KnockoutJS binding.
* Write well formatted and clear (self documenting) code.
* Create Mocks and Stubs using NSubstitute or some other framework.
* Conduct pair programming using a remote desktop service such as ScreenHero.
* Create mock-ups and wire frame diagrams.
* Speak English very well.
The developer will need to work closely with the application owner and conduct remote pair programming. All the requirements listed above will be tested during the first engagement.