WordPress Expert/Virtual Assistant needed (Long term work)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
With continued growth, we are looking for a WordPress Virtual Assistant who can help us set up initially three different WordPress websites and set up all the required plugins, content, affiliate links and branding.
The position will provide consistent work on a part time or full time basis if this first project is competed successfully.
The ideal candidate must:
1) Be completely confident to setup and maintain different websites - most of them will be using the WordPress platform and a few may be HTML based sites. We should be able to tell you the basics of what is needed and you should be able to go and do what is needed without us needing to provide step-by-step instructions.
2) Have a perfect understanding of WORDPRESS SETUP and PLUGINS, GOOGLE ANALYTICS, and updating AFFILIATE LINKS
2) Have a good understanding of the setup of NICHE REVIEW SITES, SQUEEZE/SALES PAGES, LANDING PAGES, AFFILIATE PAGES, AFFILIATE LINKS, basic HTML SITES and DOWNLOAD PAGES
3) Be able to start work immediately and work solely on this project until completion. Finished date: about 10 days from the start of the project for the first tasks.
If your busy juggling other projects then this in NOT FOR YOU. This is a must, as our business is growing very rapidly, and hopefully your income can grow with us too.
4) Be able to assist with ongoing support with various different projects in researching content, updating niche review sites, blogging, article submission, social media marketing, email marketing, providing customer support, setting up affiliate accounts and many other duties.
Aside from the job itself, the ideal candidate must also:
1) Speak good English.
2) Have a very high level of responsibility and professionalism, this includes taking pride and care in your work and to deliver work on time.
If you are the right person to join our team then you will have taken the time to read this post carefully. This is very important to us so in your reply please start with the term 'alfie' so we know you took the time to read everything and understand the project.
3) Be excellent at problem solving and making their own successful decisions.
4) Have great communication, keeping me informed of progress once every day.
5) Be fast and responsive to task requests - or in other words - getting the job done as soon as possible, without sacrificing quality.
Cash bonuses will be paid for speedy, long-term, high-quality results.
I will give specific details of the project in our Skype interview that we will arrange once your application has been accepted.
I look forward to working with you and building a solid ongoing business relationship! :-)