modify module feature
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
On my site (pligg cms, smarty templating), I have a custom guestlist feature.
It allows users to fill out a form and end up on a venue list for a particular date. The lists are automatically mailed out (pdf) every night on the appropriate date for the proper venue.
You can see the form here: http://montreal*nightlife.ca/montr
The pdf is handled by a cron
1. "admin users" must be able to add their own info to each guestlist. This means they go to the admin panel after logging in (the guestlist section already exists). They can "create a new entry" (this already exists too). But when anyone other than "isgod" creates a new entry, they get added to their own section on the list, only visible to them. They cannot see the regular entries from the form or the entries from isgod user.
2. These entries they enter manually get added onto the generated pdf in a new section. They get put under a section with the admin users' "name" that he enters in his profile.
3. When adding a new entry manually, there needs to be a field added for entry email, as well as an approval email field (this currently works already but needs to be added for manually entries), when they add that entry with an email they get an email sent with the contents in the field (will provide default)
4. Admin users can send the url with a parameter like /montrealguestlist?user=john and entries on that form get put under that admin user's section
5. The form doesnt have paramter inputs for date or venue, I want to add that so you can do /montrealguestlist?venue=xyz&date=2
6. Right now the list in admin panel only shows entries once a user has filled out the form on /montrealguestlist. I want to be able to add the entry regardless if there is a user entry yet or not so I can add manual entries stated above.
Most of these changes are pretty easy once you check what's already been done in the code and admin panels.
The winner of the auction will also receive future tasks and maintenance around this feature as the developer that made it is no longer available so I'm looking for someone skilled a reliable.