Full-Time WordPress Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
WP Central Station is a multi-facted business focused around providing Professional WordPress Services, Support and Educational Materials. Our primary business function is providing WordPress Programming for Marketing Agencies, Design Firms, and Individual Designers.
Business is booming and we are looking to hire a top-notch, full-time web programmer immediately. Looking for a seasoned developer that can handle all aspects of creating clean and powerful WordPress websites from provided PSD's. Qualified candidates will be capable of taking PSD's of the projects and fully building out the WordPress site:
- HTML / CSS Coding from PSD's.
- Install our base WP platform on hosting.
- Configure WP to specific project via Custom Post Types, Custom Fields, Menus, Sidebars, Widgets, Categories, Plugins, etc.
- Create Theme template files from PSD's.
- Custom PHP programming. Ability to create custom Plugins/Widgets.
- Input/Import Data, Content, SEO META.
- Custom PHP/MySQL Programming.
- Utilizing jQuery.
- Deep knowledge of WordPress, both Admin Center and underlying code.
- Ability to read instructions thoroughly and carefully following instructions.
Will work closely and directly with Lead Programmer via Skype and File / Screen Sharing. Candidates must have excellent English skills and be available to work on Central Time Zone, work week is 9a-6p, Monday-Friday.
To be considered, please:
- Provide 3-5 WP websites that you've built along with a little detail information on each.
- Acknowledge that the work schedule is acceptable to you.