We're looking for an Experienced Accountant that has had previous experience working in an Accounting firm, to assist in our busy Accounting practice.
A successful applicants responsibilities would include:
- Preparation of financial statements for a diverse range of clients and industries.
- Preparation of Australian Income Tax Returns and associated schedules
- Maintenance of electronic workpapers
- Preparations of Financial analysis reports
- Preparation of Cashflow forecasts
- Preparation of final P&L and Balance Sheets completed for Lodgement with -ATO and reconciling journals for entry into client systems
- Ability to construct Financial Statements/Tax Returns from Source data (Bank Statements/Chq books/Receipts etc etc)
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
Our practice runs MYOB Accountants Office software. Prior experience with this product would be very beneficial.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent understanding of Accounting concepts and principles
- Strong Knowlege of Australian tax law.