CPA Specializing in Startup and Corp S Taxes Needed to File US Corporate Taxes


Job Description

We are a Delaware corporation small startup in California with 1 employee and a handful of contractors looking for a CPA to file our 2012 taxes.

We have income from two clients as well as equipment purchases, business services expenses, administration expenses and a net loss carryover from previous year. Everything has been tracked within Quickbooks.

You must be US based, have your CPA and have filed small business/corporate taxes before.

I will send you our Quickbooks file, receipts (if necessary) our past year tax filing, have a 45 minute briefing with you and look forward to a completed return sent to us within 5-6 days. I'm sure we also did a bunch of things incorrectly/could have been better and will request an hour debrief on how to plan for the following year.