A Canadian based online men’s magazine is looking for a part time social media manager.
In this role the successful candidate will be a key participant in strategizing to increase website and social media traffic, and is responsible for monitoring and ensuring that website and social media content is up-to-date.
The candidate will be responsible for coordinating the marketing calendar with online activity, tracking social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter) influence, and engaging in conversations with the community.
- Updating social media outlets (primarily Twitter and Facebook, possibly Pinterest and others).
- Collecting and analyzing online and social media traffic data for metric reporting and recommendations.
- Being a key part of the team to strategize and implement concepts to boost online and social media traffic.
- Ensuring online and social media content is timely and up-to-date, scheduling new content and revisions and contributing to online discussions.
- Manage and interact with each social network on a weekly basis to keep communities engaged.
*There is potential for more work with the right candidate*
Time commitment: approx. 5 hours per week with possibility of more
Please provide your hourly rate within your response.
- Related experience. Whether via your own personal accounts or for clients.
- Experience with Hootsuite and other social media management tools
- A solid understanding of social media best practices and an intimate knowledge of Twitter and Facebook
- Proficient writer who can craft witty remarks like nobody’s business
- A love of social media
**Please include code BACON when you respond so I can filter out spammers**