Illustrated Tutorial for Photoshop CS4
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Write me a tutorial document for Adobe Photoshop CS4.
The document is meant to serve as a guide for editing a cover that was created in Photoshop.
Hence, the tutorial must spell out the specific steps I need to do in the software to edit the product. In essence, a step for step tutorial where each step is illustrated by a screenshot depicting that step. It must be a written document, not a video tutorial. I need the tutorial within 2 days after you got the job.
The tutorial must show:
1) How to add/remove/edit/change the color of the background image used in the cover.
2) How to add or remove text to or from the cover:
3) How to edit existing text: How to change the text (for example: Changing "Es war einmal..." to "Whatever happened?"), how to change the text size, the text font and the text color.
4) How to add/remove/edit the oval illustration in the center of the cover. How do I add or remove a graphic in the center and how do I get it into an oval shape?
When you apply for this job, please tell me how long you will need for the tutorial. Fee's limited to 5 Dollar. But you will also get upon successful completion of the job a very detailed positive feedback, which you can also post outside of the Odesk website. This an invaluable marketing tool and is, in fact, far more worth than what you usually charge for such a tutorial, because it will be a big help in generating so much more customers/income.
And that means: I'm not looking for some desperate worker who thinks he's just "working for cheap". I am looking for a talented, professional tutorial writer who plans ahead and is willing to deliver this once for a low fee but expects, in return, a powerful marketing boost through my detailed feedback.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – 10 full-page black & white Illustrations for Fantasy Novels
- Fixed-Price – 5 Color Illustrations for book covers
- Fixed-Price – Create personal website with customized site manager/backend