Looking for a right hand man Django developer on a great fashion related project. There’s a lot of django API work for a backbone frontend as well as data processing and storage. We are using tools like scrapy, twisted, celery, django, postgres, haystack (on elasticsearch) and will be adding things like Hadoop as our analytics platform scales out.
If the above tools are up your alley and you’re keen to work with a team of smart people, please let me know!
Please answer the following questions and attach with your application. (Applications without the questions answered will not be considered)
1. Name a problem with South and under what situations it arises on?
2. When would you use Cassandra in a project? When would you use HBase?
3. What is a key difference between django CBV and function views? Which do you use and why?
4. How would you do forms on a “one page” style Backbone app?
5. What are some limitations of using a scraping framework like Scrapy
6. When would you change the default taskpool in celery?
7. What are the advantages of using Twisted? When do these advantages not apply? How would you work around them?
8. Do you write unit tests?
Lead developer - http://www.linkedin.com/in/davidno
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Jira Expert