I need to know what is the best way to record incoming AND outgoing calls on an iPhone 4S. The solution MUST do the following:
1. Record incoming AND outgoing calls.
2. Must NOT alert the other person on the call that the call is being recorded.
3. Must be able to record the call even if I am on a bluetooth headset.
4. Must be able to start recording a call AFTER it has already begun.
5. Must be easy and quick to activate once the call has begun.
I don't care if the recording is emailed to me or if it is stored on the phone. I just need to be able to record the call quickly and easily OR if it automatically records calls to and from one particular contact, that is also fine.
Please do not respond with your answer because if more than one person does that I cannot pay everyone.