We need a person to help us with our CFO position. Basically, this job would be to help us create a system and train a member of our corporate staff to step into that role.
Systems to be installed:
- Cash management program
- Monitor banking activities of the organization
- Tracking of purchasing and payroll activity for staff
Process to be created:
- Budget creation and approval.
- Track budget performance.
- Create a long-term financial vision with the help of the CEO.
- Participate in developing new business, specifically: assist the CEO and COO in identifying new funding opportunities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Completion of a bachelor's degree at an accredited college or university.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred.
The Controller or Chief Financial Officer level.
Five to seven years of financial experience and management experience with the day-to-day financial operations of an organization of at least 50 staff persons.
Any equivalent combination of education and experience determined to be acceptable.