1. The candidate will be responsible for architecting, designing, developing and supporting integrations between the latest versions of SAP (ECC, CRM, HCM, SRM and BI) and non-SAP applications using PI 7.3 version.
2. Convert business/functional requirements into architectural designs, technical specifications and test plans in accordance with established service level and documentation standards.
3. Coding focused on development standards, naming conventions and industry best practices
4. Provide guidance to IS architectural design panel
5. Develop and maintain working relationships with a diverse group of business, functional and technical people.
6. The candidate should be outspoken and passionate about delivering well designed solutions that exceed business objectives and drive business success.
7. The candidate must have excellent leadership and communication skills, with the ability to explain ideas, demonstrate coding techniques and to mentor other team members
Looking forward to hear from you!