1. Programming in C++ and C#.
2. Producing excellent programs with the most attention given to features that will increase sales and customer use.
3. Learning and knowing well all company programming policy, bulletins and standards. (Training will be provided on this.)
4. Writing code that meets all company policy, programming standards and technical bulletins. This includes not only coding standards, but all standards related to the look and feel of the final product as the customer will see it.
5. Testing programs thoroughly so they are bug-free and rapidly fixing any bugs that are found.
6. Assisting with getting programs and enhancements through certification quickly.
7. Writing thorough and easy-to-use instructions, documentation and user guides.
8. Working with Technical Support staff on resolving AutoCAD customer-related issues and providing training sessions as needed.